Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hugging Privates?!!

The CO really pissed me off yesterday.

We were eating breakfast and I comment on how maybe 1st platoon need a "Momma Drill" instead of two hard asses like they have now in myself and DS Bryan. Carter glances over at me and asks, "Are you serious?...You let a private fill formal charges."

I thought I would be over that comment by now but it still rankles me...I do not see how that equates to hugging a private.

I am probably pissed not only for that reason but also because 1st platoon has so many guys giving up at this point. thy are poisoning each other with rumors and talk of malingering. I passed out a document stating the definitions and punishments for malingering....I hope it helps curtail some of the bitchitis going around.

I also resolve to be much stricter on these trainees.

Playtime is over.

CQ tonight and get the truck looked at tomorrow...I have to get the driver's side window fixed and an oil change...

No comments: